Event RentalAce Indoor Golf’s event rental program offers the most competitive pricing on the market with the most advanced technology on the market. Our affordable rentals will drive traffic to any event.
Whether it’s for a trade show, corporate event, or charity outing, we understand that it’s your image being represented at the event. Ace Indoor Golf uses only state of the art simulators and provides our own professionally trained staff for your event. We will set up the simulator and tear it down after your event.
Your clients, employees and friends will use real golf clubs and hit real golf balls into our durable golf screens. We utilize a full simulator enclosure for each rental. Why do we do this? It’s simple; it presents a professional appearance, while also providing a safe environment.
Why rent a state-of-the-art simulator?
Set yourself apart from other companies by using Ace Indoor Golf simulators for your event. Here are two reasons to choose our simulators:
- Increased time with your potential customer. Golf simulators will attract a large crowd around your booth. These potential customers will spend more time at your booth as they watch the golf shots in the simulator.
- By offering a Closest to the Pin or Hole-in-One contest, you will capture more customer information as they sign up for the contest.
Show your appreciation by giving hours and hours of entertainment to your guests. Here are three reasons to choose our simulators:
- Our contests will bring a fun yet competitive spirit to your event.
- Business and golf go hand-in-hand.
- Brings a high level of camaraderie to your employees, customers, and guests.
Ace Indoor Golf simulators are a great way to increase awareness of your charity event. Our contests will generate monies for your charity while providing entertainment to your guests. Here are two ways to utilize our simulators:
- Raise money through our contests.
- Capture donor information as they sign up for the contest.
Ideas for using our Golf Simulators
- Long Drive Contest
- Closest to the Pin Contest
- Hole-in-One Contest
- Club and Ball Fittings
- Golf Lessons with a local Professional
- Full Simulator Structure
- 15’ Wide
- 18’ Length
- 10’ High
- Powered by Foresight Sports GC2 Smart Camera System
- Championship Caliber Golf Courses provided
- High Definition Projector
- TrueStrike Hitting System
- Custom Branding Available
- Staffed by trained personnel
- Pricing based on length of rental, number of units, and custom branding requirements. (Typically $1,895 per day)
- Travel expenses additional.
- Please contact us for a customized quote.